Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My Cyblog: What a wuss compared to Ian's burly 'bot!


If this blog were a robot, it'd, uh, fix things...and stuff.

Yeah.


(Please see Ian's far cooler cyborg post).
Oh, and make your own cyborg here. I'm thinking funkiller might make for a cool one, although the possibilities for portrait of the artist as a young mom are simply mind-boggling (no cheating and using "Sherry," unless it limits the number of characters you can enter!). I propose, as Sherry did with the little avatar maker thing, that we all make our own cyborg avatars, and post them. Who's next?

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger ironsulfide said...

Sorry, Scooter, I guess all blogs aren't created equal. You can take solace in the fact that your blog makes more cash than mine. Pretty funny, though.

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger KMJ said...

Well, the robo-avatar can't handle long monikers like Spill Forth Chameleon. It told me to "choose another nickname, like Tiger." As if!!! (Oooh, that was quite Alicia Silverstoney, wasn't it?)

Anyway, I found out that "K Murphy J" actually stands for "Kinetic Mechanical Unit Responsible for Peacekeeping/Humanoid Yearning for Judo" Hi-ya!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home