Thursday, November 25, 2004

441 e-mail address

For all you guys who are going to write to Glenn Holland from 441, bear in mind that your e-mail will most likely appear to bounce back to you. This is the Earthlink spam filter that Glenn has set up on his account. It only takes a moment to get around it - it's a twee bit of a hassle, but you can't blame a guy for wanting to avoid spam. (I personally get about 50 a day in my Yahoo account). To get around it, just follow the instructions in the e-mail that gets sent back to you from Earthlink. Basically, if you aren't in his "accept" list, it goes through this process, and since he doesn't know any of us, well, it makes sense we'd not be on his accept list. (Well, I am now, but...)

So. If you do write to Glenn Holland (and please do - see previous post), take the extra moment to go around the Earthlink spam filter. Like I said previously, it'd be a really nice thing to do for a guy whose music I know touched my heart so many years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home