Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Jose Prinze? Freddy Feliciano?

When I was a wee one, I used to mix up the actor Freddy Prinze and the singer Jose Feliciano.

I never quite understood why that guy who sang that weird Christmas song in that other language was also on "Chico and the Man."

Furthermore, I would also mix up Ronnie Milsap with Jose Feliciano, too. The poor guy couldn't get a break in my world, I guess.

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger KMJ said...

Hehe. Did you ever play left-field? Cause I think this came out of there. Very funny.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Tenax said...

I think Jose was the blind guy.

t

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny - the ads at the top of your page now include the following:
Jose Feliciano
Get $250 for Jose Feliciano absolutely free. Aff.
Jose Feliciano MP3s
Get 50 Free MP3s! Free 2-week trial Just $9.99/month after Free Trial
Jose Feliciano
Discount new & used items. affil Search for jose feliciano now!

I guess you're now considered a bona fide Jose Feliciano aficionado. HeHe - Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home