New York City Trip Photos
I've posted day one of my photos from my recent trip to New York and Washington, DC at my personal website. More photos to come.
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau
I've posted day one of my photos from my recent trip to New York and Washington, DC at my personal website. More photos to come.
3 Comments:
lmao, I like the signs on 5th Avenue ^_^
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hey i went to dc on the 29 and just got home today(the 9th)
u know the east coast is not the place to be when there is a terrorist attack (specially on a metro station) it was somewhat chaotic.oh what else......we spent the 4th at Busch gardens and i went on every single ride there we opened the park and closed it lol
Post a Comment
<< Home