Thursday, November 30, 2006

Iceland??????

Anyone pay any attention to my little world map to the right side of my blog? It purportedly reports the general location from which visitors to my blog hail from. The vast majority of pings are from the US, but I do seem to have one from Japan, one from South Africa, and a lonely little blip from Iceland.

Iceland. Ice-land.

Now, that's pretty cool. (Awww...crap. I didn't mean that pun. Really).

Looking at it more closely, should I be concerned that there are at least five hits from the Arabian peninsula? I guess not - nothing terribly scandalous here, I don't believe.

However, I won't believe I'm REALLY cool until I see a red dot from Antarctica - some researcher down at McMurdo Station trolling blogs hitting up ol' Suck the Marrow. Now, that would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home