Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Outfits

We took the girls to JC Penney's and got them some new outfits. Here they are to show them off. (Oh, and do note the guitar pick I gave Emily that she has hung in a place of honor on her glasses. That's the little blue thing on the side of her head).




Different new outfits, from the day in Telluride. We just love how the green brings out the red in Emmie's hair. That little leopard skin purse that Nikki is holding she scarcely let out of her sight. No joke: she even took it down to breakfast at the hotel. Blue jammies, blonde curls all going every which way, and a leopard skin purse. Too cool.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone knows I have a weakness for cute little girl clothes, but when my oldest daughter, Emily, came out almost beaming and said, "Do you like this one?", I almost cried. When I told her how pretty she looked in green and that she was so cute that if she wore that outfit, I would spend the whole day hugging her, it quickly became her favorite. Notice the change in her smile...
Kat

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger KMJ said...

So sweet! I can't wait to meet them... ;) Blessings, blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home