Emily
Contemplating the deeper meanings of water.

With Katrina and her younger sisters.

Lookin' cute and cool at the playground.
Taking time to swing with Kayla.
Dad's helper (check out her tongue sticking out!)

Learning to check the oil level.

Our girl! (Notice the purple glasses - she and Kat share
the same favorite color!)


2 Comments:
Scott,
I am so incredibly happy for you and your family. I have been keeping you all in my prayers. This is just the best thing that could happen. I showed my girls, Chelsea and Kara (now age 11), pictures of your girls and they definitely want to meet them. Chelsea's favorite color is purple, too!
Julie in Tigard
Can you imagine my joy when Emily asked me if I would fix her hair so she could wear my hair tie? Um...I have never fixed a ten year old's hair before...guess I need practice! She patiently sat and let me try one thing after another. Then later, she was cold in a restaurant and I asked if she wanted to go out to the van and get my jacket. "Look Mom! It fits just perfect (It was huge)" She was so proud to wear it--my heart was a puddle.--Kat
Post a Comment
<< Home