Jus' you wait, 'enry 'iggins, jus' you wait!!
A cloudy Sunday afternoon. A bit chilly for playing outside. I'm down for the count with my first cold of the school year. Katrina's at our church Care Group meeting, hanging out with our friends.
The girls, seizing the opportunity, ask if they can watch TV. Being the pushover dad that I am, I relented. And what do they choose?
Something Disney?
Some crap pumped out by one of the major networks?
God forbid, MTV?
No to all of them.
The unanimous choice of the girls this fine afternoon was My Fair Lady.
Enthralled, they are.
Too cool, it is.


1 Comments:
Hey you! Thanks for pointing me here from your FB profile. :) I chose to comment on this one because it seems as though Yoda has somehow taken over the blogging duties for the final two lines of your post. Curious, it is.
Also, thank you for providing yet more fodder for me to waste time. Yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home