Um, something is wrong...
Y'know, being the attention hound that I am, one of the main reasons I blogged so much in the early days of this online journal (2004!!!) was that I'd get the nearly instant gratification of responses to my posts. I have Blogger set to e-mail me with any responses, so my Yahoo! inbox would usually get two or three messages from friends who'd read the latest post. After I began to slow down my posting the first year the girls came home, the responses I got began to slow down as well, which I figured to be a pretty normal turn of events.
However.
It seems the Yahoo! spam filter has gotten somewhat... overzealous in the past 18-24 months. I decided to post the most recent photo of the girls this morning (in the series I've been creating), and started looking back over older posts from this past year... and there are responses to them!!! Every post!!!! And I never saw them!!!!
All that to say, I'm going to have to go to work on my e-mail filter. (I've been meaning to look into modifying whatever settings I can on it, because I've been getting an inordinate number of messages lately either telling me I can get a FREE $500 MACYS GIFT CARD or that there are HOTT LATINA BABEZ waiting to meet me.
So, all that to say, sorry for being a rude little noodge and not responding in kind. I'll get it figgered out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home