Suck the Marrow
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau



2 Comments:
I'm a Hufflepuff!? Ummm...what's a Hufflepuff?
Hmm... I'm a Ravenclaw... eh, not bad, I suppose.
So, what is UP?! (Decided to ACTUALLY check up on you... I should get some sort of award)
I'm currently doing really well, surprisingly. This morning would've gotten a completely opposite answer. Two words: Driver's Ed. Ugh... I had my first drive today... this morning in fact... at 8 am! Need I say more?
I have to really thank you for July 20/21. Not only was it totally AWESOME to meet up with you again, but you were the sort of... bridge... type... thing. I've had a crush on Tyler for a couple of months (yes, he did already know... thanks to a certain so-called friend *glares at James*. He went to Canyon Creek, so you wouldn't know him). So yeah, first actual general conversation we had that night. YAY! Well, it's kinda hard when you don't have any classes with someone you have a crush on... and when you are shy as me.
(Did I have caffeine? I think I did... which would explain this momentary hyperness)
Ok... I shall shut up now. Byes!
OH!! I got a bass guitar. It's a Fender (duh), but yeah... I forgot to tell you the other day. I heart it muchly. ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home