A New Blog for you all
I got a great e-mail the other day from a former student, Michelle H. Michelle is, hands down, the best writer I've ever had the privilege to teach. Her blog can be found here. I'm sure you'll find her writing as delightful as I do. (Remember as you read that she's only 16 - imagine how she'll write when she's an old fart like us!) - current students excepted from old fartness, of course.
If you drop by her blog, be sure to leave her a comment and tell her you're a friend of Rainey's (Michelle, much like many of my students, seems to have dropped the "Mr." from my name - so much for that air of respect, eh?)


1 Comments:
Gee, so you DO have a sense of humor. *lol* Please, if we called you Mr. Rainey you'd probably have a heartattack right there on the spot. So, really, we're thinking of you...And of the EMTs that would have to attempt to do their job in a classroom full of preteens. So it may seem like lack of respect, but in truth it just means that your students love you. Personally, I don't think it's a bad trade-off.
Post a Comment
<< Home