Thursday, May 04, 2006

Return of the Cheerleaders - Becky's True Identity, parts 1 and 2

Another submission from future nationally-syndicated cartoonist Jessica H. (is this girl learning anything in my class?) In today's two-part installment, Jessi makes a terrifying discovery about her BFF (that's best friend forever to you) Becky...


...and part two...
As always, Kara (see Emo Chick vs. the Cheerleaders) gets dissed in the end. Funny... all three of these girls are supposed to be rooming together on my New York/DC trip this summer... gonna have to keep an eye on that.

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger KMJ said...

I am pretty impressed by the expression in her toons' eyes and mouths. Totally funny! :) Never fear, I am sure she's learning something, but as a fellow tactile learner / doodler ordinaire, I know how much better I soak stuff in if I'm drawing... ;)

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, "Scooter"... Don't worry, I AM learning a TON of stuff in your class. I've always had an interest in Social studies!
Tooooo-shay!
-Jessi

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Whoa... it's like Teen Girl Squad to the NEXT LEVEL!

Me and Cara often talk about (in Chemistry) how much we learned (or didn't learn) last year.


I MISS EIGHTH GRADE!!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Jessi is learning and having a WONDERFUL time in this class. She is always "drawing something" glad to know it's being put to use. Making people laugh is just what she does best.

Mr."Scooter" keep up the "GREAT" teaching... I hear you are one of the "BEST"

-Jessi's mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home