Whirlwind Visit
Katrina and the girls flew to Colorado to visit with Kayla yesterday morning. Part of the placement agreement was that the sisters would get to see each other a couple times before Kayla comes home for good. Kat took some great pictures of them. Kayla's doing great - she began calling Katrina "mom" (probably in imitation of her sisters, yet still very cool). So, here are a couple pics from the trip.

Blondie Bear, in rare form with pigtails. The cuteness factor is way, way, waaaaay off the scale whenever she wears her hair like this.

Kayla. Note the missing two front teeth - a very important milestone for a young lady about to turn six.

I simply adore this photo of Emily. It's a little out of focus, but I think it truly captures the thoughtful spirit of my big girl.

Sisters in motion. Sounds like a soul group from the early 70s. Emily, being the eldest, is obviously guiding the swing, much to the delight of her adoring little sisters.

The Rainey girls. Gotta dig Emily's cheesy forced grin - she doesn't really care to smile for the camera - not really her style. I think lack of sleep and excessive traveling were finally catching up to her here. Kayla is, of course, showing off her missing teeth. And Nikki is being just Nikki, as she usually does.


1 Comments:
Your girls are THE BEST!!!
"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" I chortled in my joy.
Post a Comment
<< Home