Suck the Marrow
"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau



4 Comments:
What a sweetie. That smile is to die for. So precious!
That is one of the most adorable pictures I have seen in a long time. God bless the Rainey house.
My daughter just walked into the room, glanced at this photo over my shoulder and exclaimed,
"Whoa, she's cool! What a great dress!"
A compliment like this means a lot coming from her; she is an expert in these matters.
It's so much fun to have girls who love dresses. My dear stepdaughters still like to wear fancy dresses to church and special occasions. Nikki is just a doll in her Sunday finery!
Post a Comment
<< Home