Saturday, February 05, 2005

What you've all been waiting for...

Baby Rainey!




Cutting to the chase, the ultrasound showed everything was fine (although the baby is a little small, nothing seemed unusual), and the technician gave us 60% odds (Katrina thinks she said 65%) that what we were looking at is a boy!

So, yes, repainting the nursery is quite possibly in our future.

Above is the classic profile shot, showing him quite well. Click on any of the images on the posts below to magnify. The images below are:

His hand (an amazingly clear image - kind of looks like he's flexing)

His face (kind of Skeletor-looking still - remember, he still has to cook until June 24th)

His foot (kind of hard to see, I admit, but there are definitely five toes there)


So, there we go! Please continue to pray, as this little dude still has a ways to go (as do his mom and dad). Love to all.

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Megan said...

What, Cara? Are you saying I said Rebecca? What? I was joking yesterday that it was twins, boy and girl, I highly doubted though. So, Mr. Rainey, you wanted a girl more, right? hahahaha! That was funny what Michael said yesterday

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Megan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger scooter said...

With all apologies to two of my students (carebear and emira0, Cara and Megan), I opted to delete several of their messages that were really more in the vein of a conversation between the two - mostly about some mysterious secret code word the two of them use. You didn't miss much, honestly, as I'm sure the kids would tell you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home